Last Updated: June 28, 2023
- Data Collection When you access or use our Services, we may collect Personal Information including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, device ID, IP address, and location data. Some information may be collected automatically, such as your operating system, application version, and data regarding your use of our Services.
- Use of Data We use the information we collect to operate, improve, and personalize the Services, including to provide customer support, personalize your learning experience, develop new features, and to protect the security and safety of the Services and our users.
- Data Sharing and Disclosure We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. However, we may disclose your Personal Information as necessary to comply with relevant laws, to protect our users and Services, to enforce our terms and conditions, and to facilitate business operations such as mergers, acquisitions, or asset sales.
- Children’s Privacy The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13.
- Data Security We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We implement robust security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Data Retention We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services or for other important purposes such as complying with legal obligations and resolving disputes.
- Changes to This Policy We may revise this Policy from time to time. The most current version of the Policy will govern our use of your information and will always be at Profezac website. If we make changes that we believe will substantially alter your rights, we will notify you.
- Contact Us If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at [support email address].
By using Profezac or its Services, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use the Services.
This policy was created with the help of legal and privacy experts to ensure compliance with the latest legislation and regulations. It is, however, necessary to regularly review and update this policy in light of the changing legal landscape or changes to the operations of Profezac LLC.